Mobile Twin Cities Bike Map
Take the Twin Cities Bike Map with you on every ride.
We’ve partnered with Avenza Maps to bring you the best bike map available on powerful and intuitive apps for iPhones and Androids.
The 2017 mobile Twin Cities Bike Map is custom designed to work with the Avenza Maps App.
- Compact: Using GIS technology, the map has a small footprint on your phone (approximately 40Mb).
- Big: Mobile TCBM covers over 1000 square miles of territory; from the St. Croix River to west of Lake Minnetonka and from Hastings to Marine on the St. Croix.
- Complete: It has all of the bike trails and bicycle friendly roads of the paper Twin Cities Bike Map, plus more. On the mobile map, you can see the same level of street detail in the suburbs as in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- Reliable: Ride the field-tested routes or use the map to explore new areas. You’ll never get lost because the map is tied to your phone’s GPS.
- Inexpensive: See all the bike trails and bike friendly roads in the Twin Cities for $4.99. Downloading to additional devices (up to 5) is free and you can come back to Avenza for free updates throughout the calendar year.
- Fun: Add photos and points of interest. Save your favorite rides and record your trip distance. Lay out a route in advance.
Note: If you don’t already have the free Avenza Map App, you will be asked to download it to your mobile device. This is a one time download for each device.
Explore More: Wall murals, sculptures, architecture, graffiti art, historic sites. The Twin Cities has it all. Now you can download placemarks, highlighting the treasures of the Twin Cities, into your 2016 mobile Twin Cities Bike Map.
Try before you buy: