Lake Geneva [pdf]
Lake Geneva and White River Trail
Downloadable pdf file. Blend the two routes for a mix of Victorian era mansions in Lake Geneva, the flat and traffic free White River Bike Trail and lightly traveled rural roads including several of Wisconsin's famous Rustic Roads.
The Lake Geneva Loop circles the lake passing mansions built during the Victorian era. The White River Trail Loop uses the converted railroad right-of-way and local roads to create a loop through a rural landscape of farms and wetlands in the White River Valley, then gradually climbs through woods to the flat agricultural plain around Elkhorn.
- PDF file with active hyper links, route map, cue sheet and elevation profile. Ready to download and print
- 8 pages formatted to print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper
- Distance and Route Profile:
- Distance 19.9 miles (32.0km) Elevation Gain 1046ft (319m)
- Roads and Traffic:
- Roads surrounding the White River Trail are rural, paved and lightly traveled. Traffic in Lake Geneva can be heavy during peak summer weekends, but bicycles are common and accepted.
- Milwaukee, Lake Geneva
- Lake Geneva
This route is ready to download and print. See electronic receipt for link.